jeepuporshutup.com
Welcome to jeepuporshutup.com's forum board. No whining, just wheel!
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
Latest topics
Shopmotion

Shopmotion

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Affiliates
free forum

T-Shirt Pricing.

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: T-Shirt Pricing.

Post by Dirty Addiction on 11/27/2012, 9:39 pm

Hey guys, I just want to give you all a update. I realize its been over a month now since the order was placed. I talked to our rep that the shirts were ordered through today, she has told me the order should ship by friday. Unfortunately, I have heard this before, and Im not making any promises. I assure you I am just as frustrated at this as anyone. We used a new vendor to supply a bunch of orders, and they are not living up to expectations at all. I can't promise a discount, but I can promise I will not use this vendor for any future orders. The claim is that since we ordered so many different colors, some of them were not readily available, so this caused delay. Instead of informing me they weren't ready, or at least sending the ones that were ready, they chose to just leave us hanging. The worst part about it, is it's not just our Jeepup order that they have dropped the ball on, but multiple orders for many of our customers. Makes you wonder how they stay in business at all....I will let you guys know as soon as I know more. I appologize for this screw up, and assure you I won't let it happen again.

Dirty Addiction

Back to top Go down

Post by Dee on 11/28/2012, 8:59 am

Who are you using?
Dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Addiction on 12/4/2012, 6:04 pm

Well, I'm obviously going thru Cintas (Obvious only if you know me, and know I work there lol), but that isn't the problem. We got a catalog from a different supplier than we usually use, and they promised great variety of colors, and quick turn around. Well, while there was a great selection of colors indeed, it seems that half of em are on backorder, and they didn't bother to tell us that. We placed alot of orders thru them, and theres alot of pissed off customers now. Next time I will just insist on using one of our tried and true vendors, and just deal with normal colored shirts lol.
Dirty Addiction

Back to top Go down

Post by Dick on 12/4/2012, 7:34 pm

Demand "FREE MERCH OR DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

99 TJ 4.0, 5spd. My parts pile wheeler build

04 WJ 4.7. Ol' ladies cushy driver. Stock stuff
Dick

http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=215904478

Back to top Go down

Post by jldowns on 12/4/2012, 8:42 pm

So any idea on when they will be done?
jldowns

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Addiction on 12/6/2012, 4:12 pm

I was told that they were shipped today. If this is true, I should have them tomorrow. If thats the case, I will get them to you guys asap. Those of you that are going to wheel Sunday at Davis's Acres, I will bring yours with me there if you let me know your going. Everyone else, when I confirm they are in, I'll PM you to arrange pick up. Thanks for your patience guys, I promise it wont happen again.
Dirty Addiction

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Addiction on 12/11/2012, 4:45 pm

Alright, Well the shirt order came in. However, because nothing could just go right with this freaking order, the artwork is wrong. Instead of the big circle on the front of the shirt, they printed them with a 3 inch circle on the left breast. I instantly just got pissed off, and flew off the handle and refused the order. I got my G.M, Office Manager, and Sales manager involved, and it's safe to say that Cintas is angry and wants to fix this quick in hopes to get continued business from us. Now that I have had a little time to calm down, and think this through rationally, I would like to get your input on how to resolve this situation. I want to make sure everyone is satisfied, and happy by the end of this. We have a few choices. We can accept the shirts, and just deal with it.(Not my first choice at all). We can wait a couple more weeks for the right ones to come in.(Why not, its been this long). Or we can push the issue, which I want to do. I am going to try to get Cintas to basically just give us this order, and get us the proper shirts as well. If they go for this option, basically you will then get 2 of everything you ordered for the price you already paid. I don't know if they will go for that, but I am going to try very hard. If they do go for it, I will give everyone the option of having a double order, or taking a few bucks off your shirt, and try to re-sell the extra ones. I assume most of you will be happy to have the double order, after all, who cant use some extra jeepup swag.
I sincerely apollogize again, and promise you I WILL make this right, and if given the chance for future orders will not let this happen again. We already know what went wrong, now its just the matter of getting it straightened out. Thanks for your patience guys. I appreciate you not blowing up my Jeep!
Dirty Addiction

Back to top Go down

Post by Harper on 12/11/2012, 4:50 pm

Personally, I would say they should make the order right. If they aren't willing to give us the wrong ones they are going to have to eat the cost on anyway. I would be willing to pay half price for the incorrect ones.
Harper

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Addiction on 12/11/2012, 5:10 pm

I agree. There is no question that they will make the right ones. I'm just pushing for paying full price for the right ones, and them giving us the wrong ones for our trouble. I know they don't want to lose our business, and have already made many pleas to me to not let it go elsewhere. Well, its time for them to prove they don't want to lose it by making this right. I have never had this much trouble with a shirt order, and it's even worse being that it's for a organization that I'm part of.
Dirty Addiction

Back to top Go down

Post by jp2611 on 12/11/2012, 6:16 pm

Call me a "sheepole" I will go along with the general consensus..a "2fer" on the shirts to me, would show better customer service..and better chance I/ we (Sara and I) would order again. ...even if one of them isn't exactly what we wanted would probably still wear it.
jp2611

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Addiction on 12/12/2012, 7:57 pm

Ok guys, heres the deal. We have reordered the shirts locally. It will be about 2-3 weeks till they come in, because we have to have the screens for the artwork re-made. Cintas has agreed to give us the first order that came in wrong free of charge, and I have that sorted out at my house ready for pick up.
I apollogize again for all the delays, and problems we have experienced. I like to think that getting the extra shirts for free at least shows that we want to make it right. I have talked to management, and for the next order we will do things differently. Feel free to contact me to come get the ones I have, or you can just wait and get it all at once.
After this order comes in, I will start looking into pricing for hats, and tank tops. I am also going to look into getting work shirts with the jeepup logo on a patch as suggested by T-rav. Alot of different car and bike clubs are starting to do that, and it does look pretty cool, so I'll see what we can do on that. I can look into just about anything you guys want, but for best pricing, quantity is the key.
Dirty Addiction

Back to top Go down

Post by jp2611 on 12/12/2012, 8:00 pm

Hey thanks for the update...I think I will just wait and pick everything up at once it has been this long already....am I thinking right...somewhere between Christmas and New years?
jp2611

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Addiction on 12/12/2012, 8:15 pm

Ya that sounds about right. I should have a better estimate on time in the next few days.
Dirty Addiction

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Addiction on 1/4/2013, 6:39 pm

So the good news is I'm pretty sure the new order of shirts came in today. The bad news, I completely forgot to grab it and I don't work again till Tuesday. So basically this post is just a teaser, but I should have em available for pick up next week!
Dirty Addiction

Back to top Go down

Post by jp2611 on 1/4/2013, 6:44 pm

Well if nothing else we should have' em for Bundy Hill Razz
jp2611

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Addiction on 1/4/2013, 6:47 pm

I'm gonna hold yours until then just to bribe you into actually going!
Dirty Addiction

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Addiction on 1/9/2013, 7:44 am

Shirts are in everyone!
Dirty Addiction

Back to top Go down

Post by jp2611 on 1/9/2013, 6:15 pm

Dirty Addiction wrote:I'm gonna hold yours until then just to bribe you into actually going!

Well actually will probably work out....Sara's daughter got engaged over Christmas so along with the new granddaughter coming in April, ( my daughter going to be a mommy) and baby-showers, baby-shopping stuff, guess who is now the "sounding board for the wedding plans...wedding s'posed to be in Sept. Seems like they could plans these thing so that it didn't get in the way of Jeep stuff and whatever else we got going on....just kiddin' Love the kids
jp2611

Back to top Go down

Post by jp2611 on 1/9/2013, 6:19 pm

yeah will be Son in law Josh and I wheeling at Bundy though need to get Cb and hook it up and still lookin for a mirror...may go ahead and order one here next week......
jp2611

Back to top Go down

Post by Harper on 10/13/2013, 7:23 pm

Yo!!! Has anyone thought about a new order? I'm in need of a new hoodie and I don't have a Jeep up yet.
Harper

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Addiction on 10/13/2013, 7:59 pm

As a matter of fact I was just talking about placing another. We need 20 shirts with the same color artwork to get the deal. The shirt colors don't matter, just the logo color.
Dirty Addiction

Back to top Go down

Post by Harper on 10/14/2013, 2:23 am

Let me talk to the wife and I'll get back with you on what we want.
Harper

Back to top Go down

Post by Dee on 10/14/2013, 7:54 am

White logos is my vote.
Dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Addiction on 10/14/2013, 8:25 am

I was thinking white too. We can do white ones, and black if we get a big enough order.
Dirty Addiction

Back to top Go down

Post by Dick on 10/14/2013, 12:10 pm

New design, or same

99 TJ 4.0, 5spd. My parts pile wheeler build

04 WJ 4.7. Ol' ladies cushy driver. Stock stuff
Dick

http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=215904478

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Addiction on 10/14/2013, 12:12 pm

Prolly the same so we don't have to deal with artwork delays.
Dirty Addiction

Back to top Go down

Post by Hulk04 on 10/23/2013, 3:06 pm

I'd be in for ordering one. Would a sweatshirt be possible too?
Hulk04

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Addiction on 10/23/2013, 4:23 pm

Yep.
Dirty Addiction

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Addiction on 10/23/2013, 4:23 pm

Yep.
Dirty Addiction

Back to top Go down

Post by Hulk04 on 10/23/2013, 6:41 pm

Awesome, I'd like a Black sweatshirt (white logo) and a white t-shirt (black logo) If there are enough orders for a black logo. If not, a black t-shirt (white logo) is fine.
Hulk04

Back to top Go down

Post by Dee on 10/24/2013, 3:21 pm

Dirty- why don't you set an order deadline for everyone so we know when you absolutely need to know..... Just a thought
Dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top